CYC AGM 27th of August 2pm in the Regatta Room
Membership fees for 2016/17 are due 1st July and your renewal form is attached.
Benefits to all Full, Family, Sailability Cairns, Country and Life Members include…
- Full voting rights
- Card access to our (very limited) parking area for those who are actively contributing to regular club sailing events (some restrictions apply under our By-laws, card fee is $50)
- Pick-up and set down access to the Club pontoon as well as overnight stays at a special rate (prior booking is essential)
- Tender storage on the inside of the Club pontoon (annual fee is $150)
- Special food and beverage discounts at Salt House Bar and Restaurant (Membership card must be produced)
- Special discounts at all Rydges Hotels in Australia and New Zealand (Membership card must be produced)
All parking cards will need to be re-issued after June 30th this year, to ensure this privilege remains in the hands of the then current CYC Members.
Please remember to visit the Club’s developing Ellis Beach facility during weekend racing.
Our affiliation with Australian Sailing (formerly Yachting Queensland) is again secure for 2016/17. CYC’s support of Local, National and International sailing remains a high priority!
The AGM is scheduled for the 27th of AUGUST at 2pm. The positions of Rear Commodore & Vice Commodore are available, Gordon has advised he will be stepping down this year, having put in many years of effort. I thank him, from myself and on behalf of the CYC members, for his tireless support and contribution to the club going forward.
I’m happy to run again, of course that’s up to the members, so if you want to contribute in a positive way going forward please nominate soon so it can be voted on at the AGM.
Thank you for your continued support.