Ellis Beach Opening Day Regatta, 2015
It’s that time of year again with the Ellis Beach Opening Day Regatta set to kick off in a few weekends time.
All the usual, crazy kids are chomping at the bits to get out there again, and we are sure you are too!
This year will also see the CYC Pacers attending as part of their Dinghy Point Score Series 1. We are hoping that this will become a regular occurrence throughout the year in an effort to expand the sailors abilities and experiences, as well as better use of the fantastic Ellis facilities.
So, here’s a few details to get excited about!
- When: Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd February, 2015.
- Where: CYC’s Ellis Beach Division Clubhouse, the last turn off before the Ellis Beach Oceanfront Bungalows, when traveling north.
- Racing Starts: 1pm Saturday, 10am Sunday.
- Food: Will be delicious.
- Drinks: Are going to be appropriate for a sailing regatta, COLD!
- Camping: You bettcha! And its free!!
- Boat Hire (Nacra 350 / Laser): $50/boat/weekend – Limited numbers, so get in quick!
- Anything Else?: Just give Rhys a call/text on 0408 795 881.
Its Going to be Amazeballs!
See you out there,